Monday, May 13, 2013

Kalamazoo 2014
and other matters
5/13/13
23.30
Location Line One
Location Line Two

Dear Medieval Club of New York:

Dear Medieval Club of New York:

On your behalf I should like to thank Jen Brown for her excellent work these past two years as President of the club, especially over this last Sandy-disrupted year. I look forward to working with the Officers and Board of Directors and to our future meetings.
If you have recommendations for local medieval scholars or non-local visiting scholars as speakers please let me know them by Friday 24th May so I can bring them to the annual planning meeting. My email is below.
And if you have any suggestions for the Club’s proposed two sponsored sessions at the 49th International Congress on Medieval Studies at Kalamazoo (May 8-11, 2014) please let me have them immediately as the deadline for submissions looms (June 1)—decisions need to be made and proposals written.

More anon as we plan for next year,

Valerie Allen
vallen@jjay.cuny.edu


1 comment:

The Medieval Club of New York said...

Sorry for some gaffs in presentation format--I'm still learning how to post. --VA